Feb. 20, 2015 — 8th annual Banquet
IT MIGHT NOT FEEL LIKE IT TODAY, BUT SPRING AND OUR ANNUAL BANQUET WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!
Can you believe spring is just a month away?
That means our 8th annual Parent-Alumni Banquet is only two months out, on April 18.
We hope you’ll join us this year for the banquet and the BSAA annual meeting. Locations and times TBD.
WE HAVE A LOT OF GREAT THINGS PLANNED THIS YEAR. HERE’S A LOOK AT WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Wisconsin Dells weekend — June
- Bring the family and join us for a fun-filled summer weekend of golf, water parks, roller coasters and more!
- Milwaukee weekend — Aug. 14-15
- We’ll start Friday night with Sprecher and Lakefront Brewery tours and Saturday we’ll catch the Brewers-Phillies game and a postgame Goo Goo Dolls concert.
- Badgers in Dallas — Sept. 4-6
- Head south to watch UW take on Alabama in the biggest football game of the year. We’ll have a pregame tailgate and meet TCU and Alabama Phi Kaps.
- Homecoming 2015 — Oct. 16-18
- Catch the Wisconsin-Purdue game either at Camp Randall Stadium or on our giant projection screen. After the Badgers win, join us for a catered dinner.
- Phi Kap Christmas — Dec. 26
- Our fifth annual gathering is going big time this year, adding a gift exchange and inviting all UW Phi Kaps to join us in the Racine-Kenosha area.
WE HOPE YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE AND YOU’LL JOIN US FOR ONE OR ALL OF THESE GREAT EVENTS!
For questions or more information on any event, please contact Jordan Schelling.
Feb. 7, 2015 — 7th annual Steak Night
This year’s event brought together 50 alumni, undergraduates and future Phi Kaps over steak, potatoes, salad and dessert at Prime Quarter on Madison’s east side.
Jan. 1, 2015 — BSAA mentorship program
Help shape our future
This month, we are kicking off a new BSAA alumni mentorship program that will tap into the vast skill and knowledge base of Alpha Theta alumni.What does it take to be a mentor?Our program will allow for flexibility based on the preferences of the mentor and mentee, with a minimum of one in-person meeting per semester and monthly communication via phone or email.Our mission is to perpetuate the existence of the Alpha Theta chapter and support its members. This mentorship program is the perfect way to do just that.Sign up to be a mentor.We hope you’ll consider joining the program. For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact Craig Bolyard or Brian Schaeffer.
Nov. 5, 2014 — BSAA Annual Report 2013-14