Mark your calendars for April 12! Our annual BSAA meeting will be held at 12 p.m. at The Crypt, 315 W. Washington.
Following the meeting, you’re invited to join the BSAA and Alpha Theta at 3 p.m. for the 7th annual Parent-Alumni Banquet at the DoubleTree hotel, 525 W. Johnson. Click here for the formal banquet invitation.
Here is the nominations and voting process for the annual meeting:
- Alpha Theta alumni must first be members of the BSAA to participate in the electoral process.
- BSAA members must be current with all dues (at least $18.50 in 2009/2010- 2014) to participate in the electoral process. Click here to pay your dues through Pay Pal.
- Nominations are currently OPEN and can be emailed to Curt Klinkner at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jordan Schelling at email@example.com.
- Nominations will close on Friday April 4, 2014 at midnight – one week prior to the annual meeting.
- An email will be sent to all BSAA members on April 5, 2014 listing the slate of nominations and asking members to submit an absentee ballot if they are unable to attend the annual meeting.
- Absentee voting will close on April 10, 2014 at midnight – two days prior to the annual meeting.
- Absentee votes from BSAA members will be printed and counted at the annual meeting.
- As always, any Alpha Theta alumnus may attend the annual meeting, pay dues and cast a vote.
The other existing board members are:
- Brian Della, Joe Moidl and Brian Schaeffer – up for re-election in 2015
- Andrew Dolan, Craig Bolyard and Mike Hilla – up for re-election in 2016.
- Joe Belmonte, Ryan Campagna, and Jordan Schelling – up for re-election in 2016.
Thank you in advance for your participation in the electoral process. We look forward to seeing you on April 12 for the meeting and/or banquet!